Before you can deliver a great experience to customers, you must first recognize the dynamics at play within your organization that will ultimately shape how you interact with them. Just like the laws that govern physics, there are six fundamental truths that define how organizations treat their customers. We call this set of truths “the Six Laws of Customer Experience:”
- Law #1: Every interaction creates a personal reaction.
- Law #2: People are instinctively self-centered.
- Law #3: Customer familiarity breeds alignment.
- Law #4: Unengaged employees don’t create engaged customers.
- Law #5: Employees do what is measured, incented, and celebrated.
- Law #6: You can’t fake it.
This eBook was originally published by Temkin Group prior to its acquisition by Qualtrics in October 2018. It has been reformatted, but no substantive changes have been made to the content.